Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lonely as a man without love


Sorry, I have it stuck in my head an need to exorcise it.

HUMPERDINK LONELY AS A MAN WITHOUT LOVE 
TABBED BY: SONYA ORMSBY 
D       Bm      Fm   D           Em 
I can remember when  we walked together;
                     A7                  D 
sharing a love I thought would last forever
               Bm      Fm     D        Em 
Moonlight to show the way so we can follow,
                      A7            D 
waiting inside her eyes was my tomorrow
Bm         D    Fm          Em 
Then something' changed her mind, her kisses told me
                   A7    A7     A7      A7 
I had no loving' arms,  to……. hold…….. me 
CHORUS: 
 D                     A 
Every day I wake up, then I start to break up, 
Em                        G 
lonely is a man without love  
Fm                      Em 
Every day I start out, then I cry my heart out,
  A                         D 
lonely is a man without love 
D                     A 
Every day I wake up, then I start to break up 
Em                         G 
Knowing that it's cloudy above 
Fm                      Em 
Every day I start out, then I cry my heart out, 
A                         D 
lonely is a man without love 
D        Bm         Fm     D            Em 
I cannot face this world that's fallen down on me
                    A7                    D 
So, if you see my girl please send her home to me 
D         Bm       Fm     D 
Tell her about my heart that's slowly  Em dying;
              A7       A7       A7    A7 
Say I can't stop myself …… from…….. cry…….ing 
REPEAT CHORUS X2....END            

No comments: