Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Terrible misunderstanding re HC's #2 and what the survey is trying to convey

Folks, there's been a terrible misunderstanding, and because I'm new here I'm going to try to correct it. Nooooo!  That's not ME saying Hillary's poop smells good - it does not smell good!   It smells like poop!  Like when Divine eats the dog poop at the end of Pink Flamingos?  She goes confidently in, like, I am so cool and am going to do this and you will be stone cold sober and my finger puppet when I'm done.   But then, as she's eating it, you see, oh, crap, it's making Divine sick! And that's what should be happening to Hillary, she should be gagging on the poop she's pushing around at all of us.   But she's not!   She's grosser than Divine!   She really really does believe her poop smells good. 

Oh! Begorrah! Barry O, don't let this women take you away from us!!!

No comments: