Monday, December 15, 2008

Short to-do list

Download some Tujiko Noriko. Been a long while since I've listened to electronica. I'm thinking I might be ready to uke it. Really.

Commission Taliah Lempert to paint a portrait of mi bikeybianchi. I think I've pointed to T. Lampert's pictures before, but now I met her yesterday at the Flea and I'm thinking, Oh, Yes, Yes of course.

Stumpy been stumpying on his own faceCommission Mehlman to paint a portrait of me and Lori, or just me. He's already said no once before. He said, What if you don't like it, I'd feel terrible. And I'm, like, Dude, what could you do to my face that I haven't done? Gonna try again. (Lori might not want to.)

Just say no to a Christmas uke splurge - even this Richter at Fleamarket Music. (I just got a cramp looking at it again.)

No comments: