Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hear Hear !

that in response to Esteban's post which you should read after passing this one by (da trute: ju ju be tryin' his paw at f-bk, full disclosure).
(HI to everybuddy by the way, methinks this be Ju Ju's first post here since the new year showed up...)
CLUSTERFLOCK CLUSTERFLOCK CLUSTERFLOCK
meaning that there be lots of good stuff to peruse over there, me including linky bit below just becuz me got one hella crush on Sheila Ryan...
Hadj M´hamed el Anka | Chaabi algerien

1 comment:

Steve Lewis said...

Ho hoo - double whammy. (1) When we go to Golden Fest Saturday night the band on stage was Zikrayat, playing "Egyptian Music and Dance from the Golden Age of Egyptian Movie Musicals (1940's-60's)", and (2) the link from Clusterflock to Excavated Shellac! (I am so glad we no longer collect 78s. I am so glad other people still do.) Maybe I'll dig through the shelves for some Oum Kalthoum!