Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Charlie Rose hosts Dante Oblimov and Chelsea Cinton


Dante: Charlie, thanks for having me back, and I can't thank you enough for having my imaginary friend, Chelsea, here with us this evening.

Charlie: A lot of people don't realize Chelsea is imaginary.

Chelsea: Charlie, that's sooo true! A lot of people confuse me with the real Chelsea, the child of privilege who is the daughter of an ex-president and a powerful senator, Stanford / Oxford wunderkind who wrote a thesis about Daddy, blah, blah, blah. But that's not me! I'm the Chelsea that for whom my Mom wants to have a roll call vote, like days of yore, so that the delegates of states she won would cast the first ballot for her at the convention. She said she wanted that for me. I am soooo imaginary!

No comments: