Friday, July 31, 2009

re that Blogger makes it Bigtime story involving...

movie called Julie and Julia or somesuch...
SO...
some young blogger gets bright idea to do all of Julia's recipes and blogs about it, gets bigtime book then movie deal (or sumptin' like dat), ennyway, now we have film about to hit the theatres featuring Ms. M. Streep as Julia alongside the lovely (and how!) Amy "Yum Yum Yum" Adams as the young blogger Julie.

Okay, so me a WEE tiny bit resentful (HAH!), nobody wants to make movie of aging silverback ape fella anyway, no matter his sexual peculiarities, but, jessferdahalibut, and as tribute to SNL of old, here's a great bit from back in the day featuring Danny Ackroyd as Julia...

2 comments:

Steve Lewis said...

I wet myself.

juju pongo said...

oh dear...

if you can find a vid of Danny A doing his Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute routine, you might have that other kind of messier accident...

tres FUNNY !
(me looking but me cannot find...)