Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dante here, retracting that Bristol Palin Poll


I want to apologize to Bristol Palin. Her pregnancy is not a joke and I never thought it reflected negatively on her mother, the demon mayor of Wasilla who baked her former police chief and librarian into pies. The poll was an impulsive way to point out that the first significant choice the grand old nominee of the grand old party was being made with a lack of forethought and a generous sprinkling of spite. Dude!

Bristol, sorry.

As an aside, I'd like to point out that at the time I pulled the plug on the survey, I personally had less than 10% of the vote - I think that's because people know that I'm a fictional character who has never been to Alaska and who thinks it's wrong to sleep with teen age girls.

The grand old nominee of the grand old party also had less than 10% of the vote - I don't know why that is. I don't know if people don't think he can get it up or if people think he is too honorable or people know he's never met or known Bristol Palin. I don't know what bearing the grand old nominee's calling his wife a c*nt in public during the campaign this last season has on the question. Probably none at all. Right? I'm pretty sure the demon mayor would pistol whip her new boss if he called her a c*nt, and maybe bake him into pie. Let's see him try it.

And at the time I pulled the plug on the poll, beautiful Gurgles from treesquid.blogspot.com had more than 80% of the vote. Oh, I know the people at treesquid are worried about Gurgles, who's been missing since last week and rumored to be in Minneaplois and off his meds, but I wonder if they realize how forcefully Gurgles' powerful sensuous appeal lifts him into a nearly mythic place for most people who meet him. Or her. Actually, I'm not sure if Gurgles is a boy or a girl.

No comments: