Monday, September 8, 2008

Looking out from the steps of my city

When I first started biking to work this summer I posted a snap from the benches out there, looking back at Borough Hall. This snap here is what it looks like while sitting on the old schisty stones of the same. It's a wonderful feeling sitting up here, looking out over Columbus Park, the statue of Bobby Kennedy, the courts, Cadman Plaza, the old post office, Manhattan Bridge at the horizon. Morning, Brooklyn.

Sent via my thingy.
(And, of course, when you send from your thingy, you don't get to adjust the photo levels, etc., but, trust me, it was a beyoutiful site.)

1 comment:

Stumpy Delko said...

Coincidentally, Democracy Now has a post this morning re Bobby Kennedy, Bobby Jr., and strong beliefs that "We need to remind people that you cannot trample the bill of rights".