Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bird doo, grape skins, Labor Day

I walked out the front door yesterday just as Joanne was coming out of hers, and she said, Did you see?, and I said, The Orioles?, and she said, Yes!, and I said, You know, just last night I said to Lori, I have to ask Joanne if she's seen orioles back there, because first I saw some very gold finches and then I thought I saw orioles but worried, hey, maybe they're giant mutant gold finches?

Well, we went on and on and back and forth. And it's great. Don't know if they're still there, but they were for three or four days. And, Man! they love the grapes in our arbor. Wrastling around up there and eating out the insides of the grapes and shitting up a huge gooey white & lavender storm. They were even taking the grapes out of the arbor and back to the crab-apple above our favorite bench and were eating and psychodelicdoodooing there, too.

Can't remember what I was going to say about Labor Day. Let's take the afternoon off and try to remember.

No comments: